TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- Visitors are bound by the terms and conditions mentioned below to use this website.
- You are advised to read the Terms carefully before accessing or registering to the Site. By accessing the Site you are agreeing to the Terms, whether or not you are a registered user.
- Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions
- "Portal/Site" refers the APPLE FIBER NET platform owned and operated by APPLE Fiber Net.
- "User/You" refers and includes any Customer / Users / You (the person or any legal entity) who uses the services offered by APPLE FIBER NET through its Portal.
- Registration : Please remember the registration of the User on our website is mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever regardless of any authorization from such party.
- The info displayed, transmitted or carried by the web site including but not limited to data, images, graphics, logos, icons, directories, guides, news articles, opinion, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, profiles, software, audio clips, video clips, trademarks, service marks and the like, e-mail, messages posted by the user in a chat room, discussion forum or otherwise (collectively "Information") are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. The Information is owned by the Company, its affiliates or third party licensors. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions that are applicable to any Information and not to alter the Information in any way. You further agree not to transfer the Information to any other person and you agree that you shall do all that may be necessary to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information.
- The user of this website agrees to use the services provided by APPLE Fiber Net, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- Need to provide authentic and true information of the website user. APPLE Fiber Net reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), APPLE Fiber Net has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using its services without prior intimation whatsoever.
- APPLE Fiber Net will not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this requirement.
- The user agrees and undertakes to immediately notify APPLE Fiber Net of any unauthorized use of the user's password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website.
- The Company is not responsible or provide warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the Information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Site.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any inadvertent errors or omissions appearing on this Site and any user using information contained on the Site does so entirely at his/ her own risk.
- The Company can't give any warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses, worms or any other properties that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Except for the warranties expressly mentioned in these Terms, the Company excludes and disclaims all warranties, conditions or statements, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non - infringement. The information from or through this Site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties expressed or implied, of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, services or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
- Some reference in this site to any specific commercial/non commercial products, process, or service by brand/ trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily prove or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Company. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Company, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Contents kept in this site are only for general information and use. Those don't constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
- The user of this site ensure that he/she is at least eighteen years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. User is responsible for the security of User's password and for all transactions undertaken using User's password through our service.
- As per company policy no Payment cancellation is accepted . Need to remember that in case of disputes in related to any technical reasons are subject to arbitration / resolution on a case to case basis.
- APPLE Fiber Net will not be responsible for any damage happen and suffered by users from use of the services on this site.
- The user has to agree that APPLE Fiber Net may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or government agencies, etc
- APPLE Fiber Net has the right reserve to communicate with it's Users regarding this site and User's use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site. User shall consent to receive SMS / email or any such Electronic / Written communications from APPLE Fiber Net.
- Force Majeure : The Company shall have no liability to user of this site for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
The SUBSCRIBER shall abide by the following clauses of statutory Compliance:
- The SUBSCRIBER shall not carry any objectionable, obscene, unauthorized or any other content, messages or communications infringing copyright, intellectual property right and shall not violate international & domestic cyber laws, in any form or inconsistent with the laws of India
- The SUBSCRIBER shall not use the Internet for anti-national activities, which is punishable under Indian Penal Code or other applicable law. The Internet cannot be used in such a manner as to endanger or make vulnerable a networked infrastructure. Acts such as break-ins or attempted breakings of networks shall be regarded as an anti-national act and shall be dealt in accordance with the Indian Penal Code.
- The SUBSCRIBER shall not use any hardware / software which are identified as unlawful and / or render Internet security vulnerable. Either party shall make available, on demand, to the representatives of the Company and agencies authorized by the Government of India, full access to the equipment of the either party for technical scrutiny and detailed inspection.
- The Internet Service shall be subject to the provisions of Indian Telegraph Act, 1985, Indian Wireless Telegraph Act, 1933, TRAI Act, 1997 and various clauses of ISP License Agreement issued by the Govt. of India, as modified from time to time.
- JURISDICTION : All the parties to the agreement hereby agree that the courts at Hyderabad shall alone have jurisdiction to deal with any matters or claims arising out of this Registration cum Application along with terms & conditions.
- These Terms and any revision thereof constitute the entire agreement between the Company and user of this site with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements written or oral regarding such subject matter.
* If the SUBSCRIBER fails to comply with any of the above clauses, the service connection will be disconnected without any intimation and Subscriber will be held responsible for all consequences arise out of it.
APPLE Fibernet online refund policy
All Sales of Recharge are final and there will be no refound or exchange Peramitted.
Please be advised that you responsible for the recharge for and all chrages that result from those purchases APPLE Fiber Netibernet is not responsible for any purchase of recharge for an incorrect account number.
However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on thre site,and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a recharge has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email or posting us a message. in such a secnario you will be entitled to a full refund. we request you to include in thre following details. -recharge value, Transaction date and order number shall investatigate the incident and if it is found that was indeed charged to your card or bank account whithout delivery of the recharge than you will be refunded the money within 7 working days form the date of the receipt of your mail